SOCIAL MEDIA GUIDELINES
Eventide Asset Management, LLC (“Eventide”) encourages our audiences to share, discuss, and discover information and ideas through our social media and connect with other like-minded individuals. For the purposes of these guidelines, “social media” is used as an umbrella term that encompasses various activities that integrate technology, social interaction and content sharing. Social media may use many technologies, including, but not limited to, blogs, microblogs, wikis, photos and video sharing, podcasts, social networking, and virtual worlds.Please note the guidelines listed below when accessing social media provided by Eventide:
- Stay relevant: If you choose to contribute, please include information that would be of interest to your peers visiting Eventide. Do not post advertisements or testimonials pertaining to Eventide. Testimonials do not represent the experiences of all others and are not a guarantee of future performance.
- Be respectful: Maintain a friendly environment. Do not post inappropriate or offensive material.
- Avoid investment specifics: Do not provide investment advice or recommendations about specific securities, investment products, or services. Such opinions and experiences may not apply to the particular investment needs of others.
- Respect your own privacy: Do not send or post personal information or account information via social media. Visit eventideinvestments.com to learn more about Eventide’s services.
- Make sure it’s yours: Only post content if you have the proper permission from its rightful owners. If it belongs to someone else, please do not post it. Copyrighted and trademarked material and other intellectual property is subject to deletion.
- License to your content: By posting on Eventide’s social media pages, you grant us the right to use or reproduce your content. Additionally, any unsolicited idea or suggestions you post on our social media pages will automatically become property of Eventide without limitation, with no obligation for us to compensate you.
Eventide reviews the comments posted on its social media sites periodically and reserves the right to remove and moderate comments, including comments that may be viewed as testimonials and/or endorsements concerning Eventide’s advisory services. Eventide may restrict users that fail to follow these guidelines, maintain online pages containing offensive content, or for any other reason in its sole discretion.
Comments and opinions posted by users are the responsibility of the users posting them. Eventide does not adopt, endorse, or guarantee the accuracy of content posted by others, and such content does not represent the views of Eventide. Users with a business relationship to Eventide, or others commenting via Eventide’s social media channel(s), are responsible for following applicable policies for online interactions and satisfying any obligations to disclose their relationships or potential conflicts of interests related to their posts.
Eventide’s social media programs may follow other users, share or provide hyperlinks to third-party content, or “like” or “favorite” third-party content. Eventide’s decision to provide such additional perspective or resources should not be construed as an endorsement of any services, products, guidance, individuals, or points of view outside of those expressed by Eventide. Eventide is not responsible for the operation and content of other websites and you use these websites at your own risk.
The information provided by Eventide is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as investment advice or a recommendation to invest in any particular security, strategy or investment product. Eventide does not provide tax, legal, accounting, or investment advice addressing the particular circumstances of individual investors.
Please note that Eventide’s use of social media, and its ability to interact with you, is limited by regulatory requirements. If you do not hear from us, please know that our silence is nothing personal and that we greatly appreciate your interest in Eventide’s mission.